About the Firm
Dedicated Fairfax Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights for Clients’ Rights
Hardworking attorney stands up for Virginians facing criminal charges
Whether you are facing a DUI, drug offense or serious felony charge, a criminal conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. With your future at stake, your choice of a criminal defense attorney is one of the most important decisions you will make. You owe it to yourself to have an experienced and determined lawyer at your side fighting for your rights every step of the way, from initial questioning through court appearances and trial. Geno Law Firm, P.C., in Fairfax, has provided aggressive and effective criminal defense to clients throughout Fairfax, Prince William and Loudoun counties since 1994. I offer creative and intelligent defense strategies intended to secure the best possible outcome. You can count on me to work tirelessly to protect your rights and reputation.
Virginia lawyer provides aggressive representation and straightforward advice
An effective criminal defense strategy starts with an experienced attorney who has your best interests in mind. At Geno Law Firm, P.C., I understand that every criminal case has a unique set of facts and circumstances and will build the best possible defense for your case based on those facts. When I fight for you, you can count on receiving the benefit of my:
- Established practice — With more than two decades of litigation experience in the Fairfax, Virginia area, I know the local criminal justice system and its judges, prosecutors and law enforcement officials. That means I know what to expect in your case and how to position your defense for the best possible result.
- Honest advice — A criminal matter has a wide range of possible outcomes, depending on the charge, the evidence and your demeanor in court. I provide an honest assessment of your case, a detailed explanation of the potential consequences and a strategic course of action aimed at eliminating or reducing the charges against you.
- Zealous advocacy — Whether you are facing a simple misdemeanor or a serious felony, I understand what’s at stake. I will use all of the resources at my disposal — including evidentiary challenges and thorough cross-examination of prosecution witnesses — to fight for your rights and interests. As a tenacious litigator, I won’t back down in the face of tough opposition.
If you are facing a criminal charge in northern Virginia for DUI, drug possession, assault, shoplifting, or any misdemeanor or felony offense, choosing the right criminal defense lawyer could mean the difference between a not-guilty verdict and a conviction. You can trust me to make an aggressive effort to protect your name, reputation and freedom.
Areas of Practice
Experienced attorney offers comprehensive criminal defense
My firm offers skilled criminal defense
representation to people throughout Fairfax, Prince William and Loudoun counties who face a wide range of charges:
- DUI/DWI — In defending a driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) charge, I challenge both the reason why you were stopped and the accuracy of the test results. I have helped hundreds of clients with this approach.
- Reckless and aggressive driving — A conviction for reckless or aggressive driving can have serious ramifications: the loss of your license and even the loss of your livelihood if your job requires driving. I will press to protect your driving record and mitigate the financial consequences of a conviction.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes may result in severe punishment, even for a first offense. I aggressively defend clients charged with drug possession, distribution, trafficking and manufacturing.
- Juvenile law — If your child is facing criminal charges, I can help advance a goal of rehabilitation rather than punishment through the juvenile justice system.
Regardless of the charges against you, you don’t have to face a criminal proceeding on your own. I’ll be at your side throughout the entire legal process and will fight for you every step of the way.
Contact an experienced Fairfax criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
When facing criminal charges, it is critical to begin building a defense strategy as quickly as possible. Please call me, Brian Geno, at Geno Law Firm, P.C. at 703-691-4366 or contact me online
to schedule a free consultation at my Fairfax, Virginia office.